Issue with MOH on Analog phone

sirmanhhung

Issue with MOH on Analog phone

Post by sirmanhhung »

Hi guys,

Please assit me with this issue: MOH can not played on analog phone when i pressed HOLD button, but it work on digital phone when i pressed HOLD button.
MOH can played on analog phone when i double press onhook button, HOLD button cannot working.
Last edited by sirmanhhung on 07 Nov 2018 21:45, edited 1 time in total.
frank
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: Issue with MOH on Analog phone

Post by frank »

what brand and model of analog phonne ?
Code Free Or Die
vad

Post by vad »

press Hold - what is exactly?
You are in conversation (digital phone) and press programmed/context-sensitive keys?
But for analogue - "Hold key" - you talk about "Flash"? And what happen - when you press "hold" (dial tone..)?
sirmanhhung

Post by sirmanhhung »

Hi guys, sorry for late reply

this is HOLD button https://www.google.com.vn/search?q=ceti ... iAeccD0fM:

-I try on Cetis E100 and Cotell FG1088A

-When Digital extension and Analog extension in one conversation:
Case 1: Digital ext press HOLD, i can hear MoH on analog ext
Case 2: Analog ext press HOLD, i can not hear MoH on digital ext, just hear tone like when we pick up phone and ready to dial number
vad

Post by vad »

Where can be problem:
- phones in different Entity, in analogue phone Entity - not managed MOH (declared tone 2)
- digital phones - have restriction for VG (if both phones digital - both of them can hear MOH?) and for MOH VG declared wrong back-up VG (f.e. 19 instead of 2)?
- analogue phones - use own "hold" (instead of "Flash") .
sirmanhhung

Post by sirmanhhung »

@vad

- phones in different Entity, in analogue phone Entity - not managed MOH (declared tone 2)>>>>>>>>>phones in same entity (default)

- digital phones - have restriction for VG (if both phones digital - both of them can hear MOH?) and for MOH VG declared wrong back-up VG (f.e. 19 instead of 2)?>>>>>>>>>both of them can hear MOH, MOH VG declared back-up VG is 56 tone (default)

- analogue phones - use own "hold" (instead of "Flash") .>>>>>>Yes, i tried on one analog phone (but do not remember its brandname) and it played own HOLD >>>>>>>>how to change to Flash

MOH can played on analog phone when i double press OnHook button, HOLD button cannot working
OXE seem to understand double press OnHook button instead HOLD button.

Regard
vad

Post by vad »

I think - you need to read user manual (analogue phone) - what Hold button really make.
For analogue phone in OXE - for hold (exit from conversation, put the first user on hold - for second number dialling - consultation call/conference/transfer) you need small disconnect (about 100 mc, for this was used Flash button).
sirmanhhung

Post by sirmanhhung »

@vad

On Cetis E100:
HOLD Key: Controls the “local hold” function. Each time it is pressed, the [Hold] key toggles the local hold mode on or off. An LED indicator located above the [Hold] key displays the on-hold status.

On Cotell FG1088: Hold
1. During conversation, press the HOLD button will place a call on hold. The opposite party
will hear music.
2. To deactivate the call on hold, press the HOLD button again.

I use "Flash" for transfer, "Hold' for for second number dialling
sirmanhhung

Post by sirmanhhung »

@vad

On Cetis E100:
HOLD Key: Controls the “local hold” function. Each time it is pressed, the [Hold] key toggles the local hold mode on or off. An LED indicator located above the [Hold] key displays the on-hold status.

On Cotell FG1088: Hold
1. During conversation, press the HOLD button will place a call on hold. The opposite party
will hear music.
2. To deactivate the call on hold, press the HOLD button again.

I use "Flash" for transfer, "Hold' for for second number dialling
OXE is crystal hardware R12.0

Return to “MOH”