Oxe IAA can't call oxo ext

A H323 and SIP forum only !
sera544

Oxe IAA can't call oxo ext

Post by sera544 »

Hi All,

OXE R.9.1 (i160521) and OXO (R.710.58) connected via IP trunk H323..call vice versa working fine..when i come to Auto attendant in oxe when i try to call oxo extension (which is declared in speed dial) call disconnected.

I knew there is a restriction in IAA can't call speed dial numbers..is there any other way we can achieve this..

Creating a vritual extension solution can't be implemented becasue of the engine limitation on OXE side..any other idea folks...thanx in advance..

cheers,
Pandian
ACSE Business R.9.x
MR_PT1

Re: Oxe IAA can't call oxo ext

Post by MR_PT1 »

I had the same problem and I couldn't find a way to do this work. So, after migrate OxO to OxE (media gateway with PCS) this one and other problems were solved.
OXE ACFE/ACSE Business R8.x/9.0
tot3nkopf
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Post by tot3nkopf »

As warkaround you can use virtual sets forwarded to speed dials. Possible drawback: your OXE engine might not permit you to create as many ghosts as you need.
sera544

Post by sera544 »

Hi tot,

Thats a possible solution, but again there is a draw back, when i create virtual ext and forward to speed dial number IAA can access, but when OXE extension trying to call OXO extension it shows in display => External, it dosen't show the name which we entered in speed dial or in user..

If there is possiblity of showing the Name it could be better...
ACSE Business R.9.x
tot3nkopf

Post by tot3nkopf »

Did you tried to name the ghosts? I assume in trace you don't send calling identity from OXE.
sera544

Post by sera544 »

Hi tot,

Am getting the Names on OXO side when i create ghost set...but when OXE extension try to call OXO ext (status on ringing) it shows in display (=>External) when OXO ext picked names coming...

According to the client external means is a PSTN call...they got confused sometime..no most of the time...

is there anyway we can show the OXO ext name in OXE ext when it rings..( Ghost set mode )...any idea will be appriciated..
ACSE Business R.9.x
tot3nkopf

Post by tot3nkopf »

On OXO side trunk group declared as private or public? So PBX analyzes the call in private or public numbering plan? Also there are some lables regarding this as I recall.
sera544

Post by sera544 »

Hi tot,

OXO side trunk group declared as a private, if u can point the lable it would be great,, i will try search in Noteworthy address.
ACSE Business R.9.x

Return to “H323 / Sip”