OXE to OXO SIP Networking

A H323 and SIP forum only !
mavuruse

Re: OXE to OXO SIP Networking

Post by mavuruse »

aflores wrote:So you must check again the SIP environment configuration on OXE.
I did. I will also post the configuration done on the PCX maybe i am missing something.
vad
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Post by vad »

Some questions:
1 - calls from OXO to OXE - work (in another words - SIP in general works in OXO and OXE?)?
2 - Routing number - explain your management -
you have prefix "Routing number" - "another network" (different from OXE network declared in System) f.e. 7, " TG number" (your SIP TG)
in SIP TG - declared Remote Network - f.e. 7
Translator/ Network routing table - for network 7 (declared as Remote network in SIP TG) - declared associated SIP GW (OXO CS IP address)?
cavagnaro

Post by cavagnaro »

Sip trunks are as F? Or as HS?

Enviado de meu E6633 usando Tapatalk
Ignorance is not the problem, the problem is the one who doesn't want to learn

OTUC/ICS ACFE/ACSE R3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0
Certified Genesys CIV 8.5
Certified Genesys Troubleshooting 8.5
Certified Genesys BEP 8.x
Genesys Developer
mavuruse

Post by mavuruse »

aflores wrote:So you must check again the SIP environment configuration on OXE.
Have done so. But will download the config and post ....might have missed something.
mavuruse

Post by mavuruse »

cavagnaro wrote:Sip trunks are as F? Or as HS?

Enviado de meu E6633 usando Tapatalk
All SIP trunks are F
mavuruse

Post by mavuruse »

vad wrote:Some questions:
1 - calls from OXO to OXE - work (in another words - SIP in general works in OXO and OXE?)?
2 - Routing number - explain your management -
you have prefix "Routing number" - "another network" (different from OXE network declared in System) f.e. 7, " TG number" (your SIP TG)
in SIP TG - declared Remote Network - f.e. 7
Translator/ Network routing table - for network 7 (declared as Remote network in SIP TG) - declared associated SIP GW (OXO CS IP address)?

Re posted attachment in the next post because of size limitation in attachment size...
Last edited by mavuruse on 08 Feb 2017 04:49, edited 1 time in total.
mavuruse

Post by mavuruse »

The configuration of the OXE is as below screenhots attachment
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vad

Post by vad »

Question number 1 about routing number - System - what Network number declared? By default 0. If in System declared Network=0, Node=1 - you have wrong Routing number.
Node number/ABC-F TG=14 declared in prefix - if network number in prefix and System the same (f.e. 0) - PBX want to reach Node 14
Node number/ABC-F TG=14 declared in prefix - if network number in prefix and System different (f.e. 0 in prefix and 1 in System) - PBX will use TG 14
So - Routing prefix Ok if in System you have Network NOT 0.

Question number 2 (f.e. in System item Network not 0) - if you use Routing prefix with network 0 and Network routing table 0 - manage in SIP TG remote network 0 (not 15). Remote network in TG X --> used Network routing table X
mavuruse

Post by mavuruse »

Hi Vad

Noted .Will go site and implement these changes and then update....
mavuruse

Post by mavuruse »

vad wrote: 08 Feb 2017 06:25 Question number 1 about routing number - System - what Network number declared? By default 0. If in System declared Network=0, Node=1 - you have wrong Routing number.
Node number/ABC-F TG=14 declared in prefix - if network number in prefix and System the same (f.e. 0) - PBX want to reach Node 14
Node number/ABC-F TG=14 declared in prefix - if network number in prefix and System different (f.e. 0 in prefix and 1 in System) - PBX will use TG 14
So - Routing prefix Ok if in System you have Network NOT 0.

Question number 2 (f.e. in System item Network not 0) - if you use Routing prefix with network 0 and Network routing table 0 - manage in SIP TG remote network 0 (not 15). Remote network in TG X --> used Network routing table X
I tried the above(question 2) and cannot implement "Remote network in TG X --> used Network routing table X" I get an error. On the sidelines my PCX seems not to be having any SIP traces coming from my attemp and using the troubleshooting in documentation i saw the "ps -edf|grep sip" command that is suppossed to show me if my SIP processes are running and i get as in screenshot attached. It looks like my SIP is not running correctly....tried a sreboot and restart the sipmotor and all failed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “H323 / Sip”