How to quote ALU equivalent IP PABX on AVAYA Office

Alcatel Configuration Tool for International Sales -all ACTIS related topics, how-to's, tips and tricks.
kobester_mvp24

How to quote ALU equivalent IP PABX on AVAYA Office

Post by kobester_mvp24 »

Hi,

A customer is inquiring for AVAYA IP PABX with the following specs below:

1 PRI line

AVAYA IP Office unit with accessories and end-point licenses
AVAYA IP PHONES (10 Agents)
AVAYA IP OFFICE H323 Network Licenses (8 channels)
AVAYA IP OFFICE CTI Pro license

If I will proposed for equivalent IP PABX, using ACTIS 15.1 (OMNIPCX OFFICE)?
Could you please help me to configure?

Please help.

Thanks.......
tot3nkopf
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: How to quote ALU equivalent IP PABX on AVAYA Office

Post by tot3nkopf »

You have to tell us what that licenses stand for. Is this an 10 agent ACD inbound system? Is the supervision application included with Avaya or not; does it support statistsics? Any other features required for this project?
Usually this is not the best approach (quoting after an already made offer of another vendor) . I will give you an example: if the client requested an integration of the agent CTI interface with one of their applications and the guys providing Avaya already have this, you are in a lot of trouble--->you need to develop it and this will cost you.
kobester_mvp24

Re: How to quote ALU equivalent IP PABX on AVAYA Office

Post by kobester_mvp24 »

tot3nkopf wrote:You have to tell us what that licenses stand for. Is this an 10 agent ACD inbound system? Is the supervision application included with Avaya or not; does it support statistsics? Any other features required for this project?
Usually this is not the best approach (quoting after an already made offer of another vendor) . I will give you an example: if the client requested an integration of the agent CTI interface with one of their applications and the guys providing Avaya already have this, you are in a lot of trouble--->you need to develop it and this will cost you.

Thanks for the reply but there is no integration involved since this is a new system trying to match it with ALCATEL-LUCENT. The licenses stands for is for the users and i'm referring for 10 IP users or extension. Thanks

Return to “Actis”