BP test

Alcatel Configuration Tool for International Sales -all ACTIS related topics, how-to's, tips and tricks.
larrythethird

BP test

Post by larrythethird »

Has anyone taken the test to become a business partner? I have a little experience configuring the PCX, but I have very little experience in general in sales. The test itself is a translation from a French version, so everything does not make sense in the wording. Some questions are not covered anywhere in any documentation or the online pre-training.

I am looking for a better study guide than is provided through Alcatel's training, which I went through a few months ago, and now have just a vague memory of everything from the class. I am forced to pass the test because none of the sales people in my company have even been close to passing. You only get three tries and then you have to pay again, so I don't want to screw it up.
cavagnaro
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: BP test

Post by cavagnaro »

yay, hard to tell. I would recommend to study because presales stuff is not our strong, you will find mainly post sales people here, however someones have experience with ACTIS but I doubt that sales people are here.
Ignorance is not the problem, the problem is the one who doesn't want to learn

OTUC/ICS ACFE/ACSE R3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0
Certified Genesys CIV 8.5
Certified Genesys Troubleshooting 8.5
Certified Genesys BEP 8.x
Genesys Developer
larrythethird

Re: BP test

Post by larrythethird »

I am the same. Post sales. I worked at Alcatel for 10 years until August. But the trainers have trouble with the test questions.

Return to “Actis”