Alcatel mobile annoying frontflash question

alexd

Alcatel mobile annoying frontflash question

Post by alexd »

This is the only serious Alcatel forum I saw until now and I have Alcatel One Touch S'Pop phone, I tried calling support but got to voicemail and no email for support I could find until now I hope you can tell me something what to do.

So now that I have Alcatel One Touch S'Pop with front-camera and frontflash, my frontflash lately is only on, though I actually never use the camera, it is too low class to use it for anything at all, but it literary blinds my eyes. I tried to find app to switch this off but the only popular on is not available for the Alcatel device and some other are not working. I don't see in settings how this could be done though I know know (from online search) how to remove frontflash in iPhone. Please help me with that as it really irritates my eyes esp. when phone is off and the flash starts 'blinking' and when its on, even during day, the flash is lighting to the most, my battery suffers too I believe from this.

Any advice including emails and working support phones for assistance will be great.
cavagnaro
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: Alcatel mobile annoying frontflash question

Post by cavagnaro »

Hi, sorry but this is not the place for you unfortunately. Try xda-developers.com on their forums.
Ignorance is not the problem, the problem is the one who doesn't want to learn

OTUC/ICS ACFE/ACSE R3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0
Certified Genesys CIV 8.5
Certified Genesys Troubleshooting 8.5
Certified Genesys BEP 8.x
Genesys Developer
alexd

Post by alexd »

Never mind, I am going to get rid of it. (sell it)
alexd

Post by alexd »

I want also to comment why. It is because although based on Linux the Android operating system that comes with the phone (I very much hope someone in Alcatel pays attention to this) actually does not provide with much usability or user options and/or preferences. Not only the flash was annoyingly blinking most of the time but also the preset camera software for some reason would not use the best of the hardware provided by Alcatel, I only get to know this after I installed other camera related software that provided me with much better quality. However when the user gets the phone with this OS and apps from the beginning it gets with the feeling that something is wrong with the phone. Not to mention that actually Android is working for some reason in a cloud and that means even for a sec if you get in shadow area without internet connectivity everything is set down, that means not only the youtube videos but also static (not dynamic) pages previously entirely downloaded. In such way whatever you had on the phone for reading of hearing in a way getting into the non connectivity area is being removed instantaniously. But the phone is not connected with cable internet and thus while being mobile on road or even in premises that may have non connectivity areas for some reason actually it is pretty much unusable. Also I don't understand how and why the whole thing that goes on the phone is directed to some cloud. And I don't mean the cloud option for saving some data with this but the very ongoing data.

I hope this is enough with some few words but I don't think Android is a good option for someone who wants to offer its users something reliable.
cavagnaro

Post by cavagnaro »

Just will laugh as hard as I can and close this topic. LMAO
Ignorance is not the problem, the problem is the one who doesn't want to learn

OTUC/ICS ACFE/ACSE R3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0
Certified Genesys CIV 8.5
Certified Genesys Troubleshooting 8.5
Certified Genesys BEP 8.x
Genesys Developer