OAW-4324

molloyser101

OAW-4324

Post by molloyser101 »

Hi

I have added a permanent PEF license to an OAW-4324 yesterday and since then, no clients can connect to it. I have 15 MIPT 310's and 8 PDA's that use it and none of them can connect. I have tried rebooting the device but to no avail. There had been a temporary PEF license on the controller to combat MIPTs from restarting as per Alcatel Tech Support. This has worked perfectly well

If I go into Client monitoring on the web page, there are none present. I've tried reprovisioning a couple of APs to see if that will kick them back in.

I've sent of am SR to Alcatel, however I was wondering if anyone else has come across the same thing.

Regards,

Mark
silvio
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: OAW-4324

Post by silvio »

I've understand that the issue is since you has changed an eval-pef to a permanent pef-licence. Right? Have you rebooted the oaw after the new licence?
Are ther under "monitoring > firewall hits" any actual deny-entries?
regards Silvio
molloyser101

Post by molloyser101 »

Hi Silvio

I've rebooted the Controller twice. I've checked the firewall and I've attached a screen shot.
OAW-4324.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cedric1

Post by cedric1 »

hello

Is this not a role issue.

role you have configured when client connect to the firewall are always axisting in the configuration.

User can connect but go to guest role and can't connect to ressource on the network.

Cedric
silvio

Post by silvio »

There is no deny-entry -> than the firewall isn't the reason for not working.
Please try to connect with an other wlan-client for example a laptop. Is this possible? Have you tested all your three ssid's for connecting with?
If you use all the clients (also the pda's) as phones than it's possible that you have forgotten the wmm-flag in the ssid-settings.
Silvio
molloyser101

Post by molloyser101 »

Hi guys

Thanks for the advice, in the end I had to wipe and reprogram the controller. It's all back up and working

Regards

Mark
cedric1

Post by cedric1 »

you experience is good to know

Return to “OmniAccess WLAN Switching Systems”