Voice-mail led & VG not disabling

ilyas2011

Voice-mail led & VG not disabling

Post by ilyas2011 »

everyone.
I have crystal R9.0-h1.301-28-b-c6s2 with VPU5|---------- | IN SERVICE | 3BA23225XXXXXX ,
for the hotel interface has done with V24 and sometimes i am getting voice mail problem, after checkout the guest room message led is not off and when lift the handset it gives "You have voice messages waiting, to consult your mail box please dial 73" but when i dial 73 it gives the "number dial is not authorized please make inquires", In this Scenario when i check the user under mgr menu the voice mail directory number is not present and from the voice system the mailbox is not present, So while checkout the voice-mail de-activating are happening. So my concern is why from extensions it gives these voice guides & message led is not off after checkout.
while check-in the room extensions are enabling with :
4635 Mail Box ³
³ ³
³ 4635 Voice Mail Type + Hotel guest (DTMF) ³
³ 4635 COS : 10

VPU5 details are :
Software Release ...... 5.2.6
System Type ...... A4635J / VPU5 Rev. 1

Note : this can be solve after activating & de-activation voice mail from Hotelmenu

So any suggestions or any recommendations regarding this issues from anyone??

thank you very much for the help in advance.
Ralonso

Re: Voice-mail led & VG not disabling

Post by Ralonso »

I have the same problem, anyone know how to solve this problem¿?
ACSE Corporate R9
L_lefante

Post by L_lefante »

I am having this probem in 4645.
After doing a room check out the VG saying that there are still voice mails remains.

I have this Checkout if Voice Msg set to True. So even if there are voice messages you can perform the check out, however after a new check in the voice mail does not resets.

Any ideas?
samuel.aflalo

Post by samuel.aflalo »

Hi
Go to Syste,/Other system params/Voice mail parameters/Allow deletion non-empty mailboxes = yes
Samuel
diegopcsilva

Post by diegopcsilva »

samuel.aflalo wrote: 02 Apr 2017 08:10 Hi
Go to Syste,/Other system params/Voice mail parameters/Allow deletion non-empty mailboxes = yes
Samuel
Thanks, it help me.

Return to “Voicemail (46x5)”