Transaction Code Description Details

rajansuruli15

Transaction Code Description Details

Post by rajansuruli15 »

Hi Everyone,

We have OXE 11.0 with CCS. When i generate the transaction code report, i can get the report with details. But our customer is looking for the report with transaction code with description. example if we run a transaction code report for a pilot, in that excel we can see the "transaction code number,how many time its used, and the sum duration...etc.
In this Same Excel, he want to view the Transaction code description also.

Is there any way to inset the Description details on the report or any way to customize. Please share the suggestions.

Thanks
Rajan
cavagnaro
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: Transaction Code Description Details

Post by cavagnaro »

Hidden columns with labels and then do a searchv function, that is excel job ;)

Enviado de meu E6633 usando Tapatalk

Ignorance is not the problem, the problem is the one who doesn't want to learn

OTUC/ICS ACFE/ACSE R3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0
Certified Genesys CIV 8.5
Certified Genesys Troubleshooting 8.5
Certified Genesys BEP 8.x
Genesys Developer
rajansuruli15

Post by rajansuruli15 »

Hi,

Whats the temp file for transaction code report.....

Regards,
Rajan K.S
cavagnaro

Post by cavagnaro »

Temp file? What do you mean?

Enviado de meu E6633 usando Tapatalk

Ignorance is not the problem, the problem is the one who doesn't want to learn

OTUC/ICS ACFE/ACSE R3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0
Certified Genesys CIV 8.5
Certified Genesys Troubleshooting 8.5
Certified Genesys BEP 8.x
Genesys Developer
tgn

Post by tgn »

i think he mean the template-file. there are two of them ->
FormCod.xls
FormCods.xls

regards...

--- back to basics... focus your eyes to the essential things... ---
rajansuruli15

Post by rajansuruli15 »

Hi Everyone,

I am trying with "Form COD" template file and i didn't success what i am expecting. Please find the below scenario and advise me where i am doing wrong...

From the templete file i created additonally two sheets. In sheet1 i have the Transaction code and the description and another one sheet is for where i am applying the formulas and calling the value.

general sheet1 sheet2

code code description code description

3 1 voucher test 3 #N/A
9 2 internet failure 9 #N/A
2 3 VAS modification 2 #N/A
7 4 Balance check 7 #N/A

this is the report output i am getting when i run the "TRANSACTION CODE" REPORT.
In the GENERAL sheet i am getting the all the transaction code details as per the user search area(like one month or one week according tot he agent report). And in the Sheet1 , i have entered all the pre-defined code and that description.
And in sheet2 , in the first column i am calling the "GENERAL" sheet transaction code value using the Formula "=General!B5". and the formula is follows till the last cells. So i am getting all the Transaction code details in sheet2 according tot he "GENERAL" sheet.

But the description tab in sheet2 where i have entered the "VLOOKUP" formula, i am getting as "#N/A" error. My formula is "=VLOOKUP(A2,Sheet1!A1:B40,2,FALSE)". . This A2 value is my transaction code value which is called from "GENERAL" sheet.
this "sheet1!A1:B40" is the table arry where the all the transaction codes are stored with description.
This value "2" is the returning value of the description as 2 coloum. And "FALSE" means exact match.

this formula is working successfully when i do in the offline(means after generation from CCS, which as normal excel sheet).
But my need is i will store this formula in the "Form COD" template file, so once i generate a report from CCS automatically in the sheet2 data should come with Transaction code with description.

If anyone know, how to execute this task please advise. its highly appreciated.
Regards,
Rajan K.S
tgn

Post by tgn »

just put your sheet into the fomcod template file and protect it with the password. then restart ccs.

regards...

rajansuruli15

Post by rajansuruli15 »

Dear TGN,

Thank you very much for your replay. I have tried with password protected also but no success. :(

I have attached two attachment. one is the FormCOD templete file and another one is the report which is generated from CCS for the transaction code.

If you see my first attachment contain 4 screenshot.

1. The "General" tab of the Temeplete file.

2. This sheet which is created by me named "CODE". which contains the transaction code in coloum "A" and the description in coloum "B".

3.This sheet which is also created by me named "sheet2" . Here i am calling the transaction codes from "General" sheet using formula
"=General!B5". This is working, so when i generate the report, i can see the transaction code in this tab.

4. In the same Sheet1, in the second coloum i have inserted a coloum for "DESCRIPTION". Here i have applied the formula =VLOOKUP(A2,CODE!$A1:$B40,2,FALSE)

Here A2 refers the transaction code, which is called from "General Sheet"

"CODE!$A1:B$40" refers the transaction code & the description details (TABLE ARRAY)

2 refers, i am returning the "description" text value.

False refers the exact match.

Now you can see all my four Screenshots with the explanation. In My attachment 2, i have attached the report which is generated from CCS.
IN this only Transaction code is called function is working but the "vlookup" is not working and its returning error value "#N/A".

My customer wants to see the transaction report with description. but i have tried with many ways no success.

If anyone having the experience on this kind of scenario please advise me..

Thanks,
Rajan K.S
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tgn

Post by tgn »

sometimes some fields in excel looks like numbers (because the number is right ordered) but they aren't.
maybe thats the case here...
so i prefer to test which format they are or convert them to the same format (with function TEXT).

try ->

Code: Select all

=TEXT(General!B5,0)

=VLOOKUP(TEXT(A2,0),CODE!$A1:$B40,2,FALSE)

regards
rajansuruli15

Post by rajansuruli15 »

Dear TGN,

Thank you very much for your replay.
I have tried as you have advised. i have modified the formula, but still its displaying as #N/A error.

Attached screenshot of the FormCOD file where i am applying the formulas and the generated excel report also attached.

In my FormCOD template in both sheets (CODE & SHEET1) the cell formats are "general" only.
I have tried with custom , number & text but all are giving same #N/A result.

Please advise me..

Regards,
Rajan K.S
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “CCD / CCS / CCIVR”