Oxo with YEALINK restarts ramdomly

dvid9976

Re: Oxo with YEALINK restarts ramdomly

Post by dvid9976 »

Hello there

R&D came back today with a private patch that I will get installed as soon as possible.
We have been requested to set "SIPPRejDef" memory addres to 1.

Koen, the reboots started on R10.1. Upgrade to R10.3 was a test to fixit, not the cause of the reboots.

I will let you know how it goes with the patch.

Regards

DA
dvid9976

Post by dvid9976 »

Hello there
I received an email from somebody called Antonio regarding the issue above. I cannot reply to your email and cannot find any post from you in this board.
By the way, the issue was corrected by the patch as far as I remember.
Unfortunately that pbx was replaced by another pbx system and I cannot provide too much information about versions and all that stuff.

Sorry mate.

Best regards
aserranog

Post by aserranog »

Hi dvid9976,

Thank you for your answer, I was!!!

Today I discovered the reason for my restarts. We have two SIP Trunks configured from two Carriers and the restart happens when someone calls us through Carrier "Deutsche Telekom", we answer the call, its duration doesn't matter... and we end the call. If we let the caller end the call, the PABX does not restart and continues to work normally. In addition, the calls we receive by "Deutsche Telekom" cannot be transferred to other extensions.
With Carrier "Easybell" everything works correctly. The calls can be transferred, the termination of the call on our part does not produce any restart...

I have updated to version R103/065 and the problem remains the same.

Fortunately, Telekom's numbers are transferred next Monday to Easybell. For this reason we have 2 Carriers in yet...

Best Regards!!

Return to “MAIN”