Attendant Console on Digital Phone

Go ahead, shoot for the feature requests, and if anyone knows the solution, they will share it with you. If there is a lot of people who request something, I will make a marketing request directly with Alcatel. A good idea would be to create a poll with each request. Alcatel-Lucent is aware of this forum.
elcoma7

Post by elcoma7 »

currently the option is for attendant console are : 4059 IP ( combine with Digital/IP phone/ softphone ), IP Desktop softphone, andIP Touch ( which has limited feature compare to 4059, like for the hospitality feature )

I think there should be an option to have attendant console on Digital phone ( like the good old 4035 phone ) for cost reason.
enio.eltz

Re: Attendant Console on Digital Phone

Post by enio.eltz »

I agree with you.
Another thing. The use of 40 keys add-on modules for attendant set. Nowadays it's not possible. Thought of business men...
Enio Eltz Filho
ACFE OXE R12
ACFE OXO C R3
alonzajacobs

Re: Attendant Console on Digital Phone

Post by alonzajacobs »

Its a nice information about the Attendant console, I also think that its good to attach this console with Digital phone so that we can use it more wisely.
Barrykeery

Post by Barrykeery »

what do you think of the idea to show the control booth, or a part of it, in the console window?

For me, it could be very helpful.Also nice would be the way to set options direct on the console screen...regards

Return to “Feature Request”