Link out of service btwn Alcatel to Alcatel "T2 IP PR" post firewall implementation in network

Saar

Link out of service btwn Alcatel to Alcatel "T2 IP PR" post firewall implementation in network

Post by Saar »

I hv 3 Alcatel nodes as N1, N2 & N3.
Currently, I'm able to connect between N1 & N2 but not able to call from either of N1 or N2 to N3 or vice versa.
However, all the trunks are T2 IP PR only and firewall policies are same for all 3 firewalls.

At the same time, I'm cable to access other trunks for Cucm & avaya without any problem.

performed following on firewall side:

# Firewall failover was done from primary to secondary.
# Any to Any rule was placed at the top of all firewall rules just to see if any firewall policy is causing issue but it also didn’t help.Cleared the firewall cache.
# Verified trace routes and network communication and didn’t observe any issue.

Any leads please ...what to do next...?
Saar

Re: Link out of service btwn Alcatel to Alcatel "T2 IP PR" post firewall implementation in network

Post by Saar »

Eventually, I got the connection thru between N3 & N2 and that too without any changes in configuration at either end.

Any leads pls...?
Saar

Re: Link out of service btwn Alcatel to Alcatel "T2 IP PR" post firewall implementation in network

Post by Saar »

Hi,
can anyone help me out to list the policies, ports required to enable on Palo Alto Firewall for VOIP connectivity thru T2 IP Private trunk between Alcatel to Alcatel. OXE ACT28.
misterelliot

Post by misterelliot »

I have the exact same issue. Probably going to have to reboot one of the OXEs and pray.

Return to “OXE (Crystal / Common) - System Documentation”