Notification ID: 13017 - Database Error

hefty_merv

Notification ID: 13017 - Database Error

Post by hefty_merv »

Hi Team,

I can't believe after all these years we are still using this old system and honestly, we haven't had too many issues (touch wood)... However I have been getting a few reports of late that are working. There are other errors, however will start another topic as there is no information anywhere that I can find both Google and Unleashed thought best to help someone else out with a separate topic.

I have looked through scheduler and can't find a task that matches the time, there are a few that are failing though. I only started on the 30th August, the following Saturday and then today, same time.

As stated I have searched everywhere and can't find anything, hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction.

So here is the report:

Notification ID : 13017
Event Type : Processing Error Alarm
Severity : Major
Probable Cause : Software Error
Managed Object : \NMC::CORPAPPV03\Application::Accounting\Module::Loader\Network::QIMR\Subnetwork::ALCATEL\PCX::OXE
Additional Text : Files 'TAXxxxxx.DAT' has been rejected in C:\4760\data\loader\networknumber=0\subnetworknodenumber=1\rejected\TAXAxxxx because of a database error.
Information :
Diagnostic Fault ID: 13017
Hostname: CorpAppV03
ID: LoadFileErrInbase
Notification Date : 6/09/2022 1:58:48 AM Reception Date : 6/09/2022 1:58:48 AM

Should I be worried or just ignore, it states major, although the system seems to be fine. Still switches over from primary to backup without hiccups.

Thanks
Merv.
vad
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: Notification ID: 13017 - Database Error

Post by vad »

"Files 'TAXxxxxx.DAT' has been rejected in C:\4760\data\loader\networknumber=0\subnetworknodenumber=1\rejected\TAXAxxxx because of a database error."
CDR tickets (TAXxxx.DAT files) not loaded to 4760 database. Not good.

Return to “4760”