SIP device cant create call

mircor6

SIP device cant create call

Post by mircor6 »

Hello everyone,

We installed a door phone intercom. From the company that installed the door phone intercom we got a installation guide for alcatel omnipcx (see attachments). The whole configuration is made as said ( with different Trunk group numbers and ips, fitting for our system of course), but to get the idea.
I configured a new SIP device and registered the intercom with the new number. The registration and SIP authentication was successful.

When trying to make a call from the the SIP device or to the SIP device it doesn`t work.

In the trace-file appears en error 500 (internal server error) after the SIP INVITE.

As said the SIP Authentication is working. The T2-Specification of the Trunk Group for the device is said to SIP.

I dont know what could cause the error, or where to look for it.
I am quite new to this system, so sorry for any dumb questions.

Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
haroun

Re: SIP device cant create call

Post by haroun »

500 error means a wrong config somewhere , what about if you config the sip device not in the user but in translator as sip device with network number =2 or trunkgp =223.
IF you upload a whole trace will be apreciated
vad
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Post by vad »

Doorphone - first SIP device in your systen or you have more (when you manage SIP in PBX first time - I think you need system restart).
mircor6

Post by mircor6 »

The doorphone is our first SIP device. We restarted the system today and it solved the problem.

Thanks for quick help :)

Return to “SIP”