Can you edit ACD "Main" menu?

donb01

Can you edit ACD "Main" menu?

Post by donb01 »

Sorry, first post. I know the drill - have searched here and all over. Have agents with 80xx phones. Agents login to ACD and are presented with a Menu of ACD topics that changes a bit as calls come in, etc. I currently have a voicemail supervision key on the "agent login" phone and that appears on another page they have to arrow to in order to see if there are messages. That works fine, but they forget to look. They have asked me if they can have that voicemail supervision key on the main ACD menu in place of the "Supervisor" button they never use so the status is always on their front page. I have asked several experienced techs who have never tried it and claim it can't be done, but I have already learned so much off of these forums that can't be done that I wanted to throw it out there to see if anyone has ever edited that what I would call "default" front screen for an agent. Is there some kind of template someplace that if I try to edit will become system wide (undesirable) or is that stashed somewhere under each phone or user profile where I can fiddle with it? THANK YOU!

Return to “CCD / CCS / CCIVR”