ACD call Problem

sameh

ACD call Problem

Post by sameh »

hi all

I have oxo system with ACD (5 agent) only

i put all agent in same group

when external caller called with the call center (agent group)

the agent set sequence ringing until call response

but if the external caller closed the call after call are response the agent set remain ringing sequence

please some one tell me how i can cut call when caller closed his call

thank & beast regard
Maurice

Post by Maurice »

Hello Sameh,

not sure to understand your question but for each ACD group you can choose how the calls are distributed to the agents.
3 options are available (option is called search mode):
- Longest idle period
- fixed
- rotating

Hope this answers your question,

Regards,
Maurice
murraya
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Post by murraya »

not sure if I understand but are you saying the call will not release when the caller hangsup?
if so then I would look at trunk clear downs espcially if you have NDDI trunks.
Best Regards
Murray

ACSE 10.0 corporate
ACSE 6.x IPT data
ileana

Post by ileana »

Hello, I have other problem with the ACD queue. the queue is configured to support 15 calls on hold at most. The ACD is configured with a single group composed of three agents. The incoming lines are made up of 25 channels E1 (DDI). the problem is that by being active the three agents, the queue allows only two calls in queue, the other calls are lost, no bells in no physical phone.
How can I make the queue keep the other calls on hold?
tailtwist

Post by tailtwist »

in OXO ACD the number of calls queue would depend on the number of agents logged in(whatever status the agent is in).
in the Queue Length where the value is k*N, with the value of k between 0 to 9 and N being the number of agents logged in at that moment.
So in your case if you have always have 3 agents logged in, then the k value should be 5, 5*3=15, giving you 15 calls in queue. You can refer to the OXO Expert Documentation chapter 10, page 10-27.
ileana

Post by ileana »

hello tailtwist,

I know that , i have this configuration OK. But the problem is the same. Do you think that can be a problem with the channels of E1 interface?.
tailtwist

Post by tailtwist »

May I know what release is your OXO? Because in the earlier versions the ACD ports are limited.....as of now there's still a max of 16 MLAA/ACD ports
ileana

Post by ileana »

the release is R710.058, the system have 14 MLAA/ACD ports.

Return to “Applications”