Wrong Delivered Event

oliveira_Arthur

Wrong Delivered Event

Post by oliveira_Arthur »

Hello all,
On my client, the Delivered messages sent by OXE change sice last saturday. Before that, the messages were like test environment.

See files.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards,

Arthur Oliveira
sadim
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: Wrong Delivered Event

Post by sadim »

Hi,

I do not see any problem on the delivered msg. What i see is more info (private alcatel info)

Regards
Sadim
oliveira_Arthur

Why set calls have different format ?
Regards,

Arthur Oliveira
oliveira_Arthur

I have an ASN.1 Editor and the format is realy accomplished with ECMA 218. But look CrossRefID, it has a strange format.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards,

Arthur Oliveira
sadim

Post by sadim »

Hi,
At home i have no way to test or check, but one possibility is that your version of asn1 parser has a bug and the other that i can imagen for now is related with a change in R8, were ALU has change the size of the some fileds (callref ?). On that day did anyone change the OXE release ?

Regards
Sadim
oliveira_Arthur

Hi sadim. You did a perfect shot. My asn.1 was prepare to message size for one byte only. 00 to FF. When we change R2 to ISDN, the messages turn bigger then early because private data. Now everything works fine and I will post here my csta gateway and one app. The app will shows caller id, name, and others data from pbx, sql client database and active directory. All the apps are coding with vb6, .net and c#.

Thank you.
Regards,

Arthur Oliveira
oliveira_Arthur

One question, where I can get changes in csta? Alu just post on BP API version 2.4 and 2.7 for OXE 4.1.
Regards,

Arthur Oliveira
krzysioD

Post by krzysioD »

Well, and your are lucky one, to have both of them 2.4 and 2.7. I don't think there are new docs avalible for 'common man' only some slides from trainigs, some R&D docs etc.
Please note that at no time I will provide you with OXE/4400 nor AOS releases.
Note that it's our private time, that we spent to help you, so please don't expect complete solution for your problem.
You will need to do homework by your self.
oliveira_Arthur

I see. I've been search for a more rich docs to increase Unisys CRM functions with our IVR. Unisys CRM Transaction Manager (Early called Navigator, Counselor Marketing & Sales Planner and Lead Generator) has a high functional with Genesys.

R&D docs? BP TCs and TGs?
Regards,

Arthur Oliveira

Return to “CSTA”