Problem in direct Abbr Overflow

kisanbhai

Problem in direct Abbr Overflow

Post by kisanbhai »

Hello,

I am facing some problem in my direct abb. dialing. As per the diagram attached, from PABX-B, when I dial 451, I am able to access TGR46 ( in case TGR43 is busy), which shows that overflow in Abbr Number is working.
Whereas when I dial 451 from PABX-A and if the TGR43 is busy, it does not go through TGR46. I have 4059 Opr console at PABX-A. I am facing this problem only with the normal users. with Operator console, it is ok.
Another thing I have observed is that If my TGR43 is busy and I dial 9946 ( access code for TGR46)from PABX-A, it works.
It seems the overflow in Abbr no is not working with normal users at PABX-A. I have given the opr access cat( 3) to users, but still the problem remains same.
Suggessions are highly appreciated.
Regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kisanbhai

Re: Problem in direct Abbr Overflow

Post by kisanbhai »

Hello All,

Just some more observations from the site. I have observed that PABX-B( end node) gives " no circuit available",when the first circuit is busy and the second route is free. It is seen on t3 trace between these two PABX. It has also been observed that it happens only for normal users at PABX-A. I have activated ARS also, Trg ovetflow also, but same problem. Though It is possible to access both the TRG at PABX-A individually.

Return to “Speed Dialing”