Omni Pcx Office Small issue

maxmania

Re: Omni Pcx Office Small issue

Post by maxmania »

hi atcmatteo!!

If you have a 4034 or 4035 phone, you can use it to check the IP address and to do a full reset to the system.
By pressing the navigation button to the right(4035 phone), select operat option. The default password to the operator is "help1954". select Expert .Press the navigation key to the right and select RstSys. Inside you can perform a cold reset (put the system back to default).
the default IP address is 192.168.92.246
If you need more help send me PM
Best Regards
Jose Alves
atcmatteo

Post by atcmatteo »

unfortunately i haven't any 4034/5 phone.
tried again to connect via omc 10.1 without server autentication and with compatibility mode ON

nothing to do... i'm really thinking was changed the password.

i would try to understand if this oxo works or if it's broken because i've found it in the office but was without any wire, abandoned

So if i will reset completely with LOLA I'll lose all licenses bought before... uffffffffffffffff
maxmania

Post by maxmania »

Do you have oxe common hardware console cable?
Best Regards
Jose Alves
maxmania

Post by maxmania »

You will not lose the license, ask to local alcatel partner. Its possible to recover the license if you provide the CPU ID number.
Best Regards
Jose Alves
maxmania

Post by maxmania »

You can try to set wireshark software on your PC and try to pick the oxo IP address. All Alcatel Mac address start with 00:80:9F . after that you can try access to the system via IP. If the password is not the default one, go to the omc folder and rename the expert.DLL easyplus.DLL. now you have a operator version. Login and performs a cold reset. Put the rename DLL back as the original and after the cold reset you should have no problems with it.
Another question, does the fan led light up?
Best Regards
Jose Alves
atcmatteo

Post by atcmatteo »

maxmania wrote:You can try to set wireshark software on your PC and try to pick the oxo IP address. All Alcatel Mac address start with 00:80:9F . after that you can try access to the system via IP. If the password is not the default one, go to the omc folder and rename the expert.DLL easyplus.DLL. now you have a operator version. Login and performs a cold reset. Put the rename DLL back as the original and after the cold reset you should have no problems with it.
Another question, does the fan led light up?
oxo Ip is 169.254.247.218 i'm sure!

not found expert dll but i've easyplus dll
if i try to rename and start OMC it crashes

fan led is green when oxo is ON
maxmania

Post by maxmania »

So you have admintrator version. Password is kilo1987.
Best Regards
Jose Alves
maxmania

Post by maxmania »

You should capture the sistem IP. I'm guessing that you have conect your pc direct to the oxo. And you set an fix IP on your machine.
Best Regards
Jose Alves
atcmatteo

Post by atcmatteo »

maxmania wrote:You should capture the sistem IP. I'm guessing that you have conect your pc direct to the oxo. And you set an fix IP on your machine.
Yes Sure!!
atcmatteo

Post by atcmatteo »

maxmania wrote:So you have admintrator version. Password is kilo1987.
GREAT NEWS
I'M GONNA TRY

Return to “Hardware”