3 Customers on ONE OXO sharing Speed dial list (SIP)

KW-SelectTelecom

3 Customers on ONE OXO sharing Speed dial list (SIP)

Post by KW-SelectTelecom »

Hi there,

I am looking for some guidance regarding the configuration of multiple customers sharing one Collective Speed dial. (OXO)

All 3 customers have SIP connections and the System is to the latest Release 10.3, all 3 emmit correct number when dialling out using the ARS, yet they all seem to emmit the first SIP Index'd account's number. I have programmed classing and individually specified each Speed dial for each Trunk aswell as introducing Speed dial classes. The class bars a customer from using another customers speed dial but if they called a speed dial specified for themselves then they would still just emmit the first Accounts number.

However, after swapping the accounts around, the problem still persists. I have also tried to route the Speed dials through the ARS but that's no good.

Has anyone had this issue in the past and could help me out?

Thanks in advance.

Kieran
mdiver

Re: 3 Customers on ONE OXO sharing Speed dial list (SIP)

Post by mdiver »

Link them in multisite mode
enio.eltz

Re: 3 Customers on ONE OXO sharing Speed dial list (SIP)

Post by enio.eltz »

Hi KW-SelectTelecom

By default, commom speed dial doesn't follow extension barring, just collective speed dial. Then, it uses first SIP account. I am unawere of your ARS table, but I think you have sublines for each SIP account.
Try to change CSDLinkCat to 01 Hex on other labels. This will do common speed dial follows extension barring.

Best regards.
Enio Eltz Filho
ACFE OXE R12
ACFE OXO C R3

Return to “Configuration”