Steps to load voice guice!

lucky_luke

Steps to load voice guice!

Post by lucky_luke »

Dear all

I am new member of alcatel provider. Now, I was learning about it.

I usually use system document with R9.1 but when I want to load voice guice for the my system (common hardware), I don't look at the document in the system document.

Plz help me to send the document which ask about it

Thanks your advance

Best regard
w3rn3r

Re: Steps to load voice guice!

Post by w3rn3r »

hello

what kind of voice guides do you want to use ? static voice guides or dynamic voice guides ?

static voice guides can be assigned to an gd or ga board, but you have to create the file with alcatel audiostation and it is adpcm coded wavs on common hw and no longer ccitt a-law as in crystal hardware.
doublevand981

Post by doublevand981 »

- audio station software to create msk file
- ftp file msk at binary mode to /usr7/vg/flash/custom (for A4400) OR /usr7/vgadpcm/flash/custom (for GD)
- Go System/Flash voice guide configuration, assign vg index: 8, choice Language : Specific Flash VG File, point your msk file
- creat voiceguides that you created in audio station software ex... 172,173,174
- Go to GPA board edit static index 4 to 8
remya94

Post by remya94 »

doublevand981 wrote: 09 Mar 2011 12:06 - audio station software to create msk file
- ftp file msk at binary mode to /usr7/vg/flash/custom (for A4400) OR /usr7/vgadpcm/flash/custom (for GD)
- Go System/Flash voice guide configuration, assign vg index: 8, choice Language : Specific Flash VG File, point your msk file
- creat voiceguides that you created in audio station software ex... 172,173,174
- Go to GPA board edit static index 4 to 8

Hi, for GD4 board , how will the last procedure be " Go to GPA board edit static index 4 to 8" as we have virtual GPA in the GD board. Could you please help with the procedure for GD4.

Return to “Voice Guides”