DECT set communication lost

wizkash

DECT set communication lost

Post by wizkash »

Hello all,

I am currently facing an issue with dect sets having communication lost, even though the sets are not moving from one base station to the next.
OXE version: R9.1 patch 25a
Setup:
I have a main site (MG) and a remote site (MG). They are connected by fibre optic. I have IBS on the main site and IBS on the remote site. There are no issues with the dects on the main site. The problem occurs only on the remote site.

When there is a communication, all of a sudden the communication is cut and there is a message displayed as something like "trying to reach correspondent".
There are 3 IBS on the remote site and at times the dect sets try to register to one of them then to the next and so on.

Dect set used: DECT 300
Can anyone help me with this.

Thanks.
atilla.erkoc

Re: DECT set communication lost

Post by atilla.erkoc »

we also have same problem.
we updated diffrent version from "i1605.26a" to "i1605.27". But problem is going on.
we tried to change 2 pcs Mobile 300 dect phone one to one. The problem is going on at same phone number. Other Dect Phone is working healty. we are deleting the number on the system. so, we are recreating phone number. but it's not working healty.

Note: All Dect Phone is working with TANDEM Mode.
esdee303

Post by esdee303 »

Hello,

Was there a solution found for this problem? Antenna problem maybe?
We have the same problem with OXE R.11.0.1 and 8232 DECT.

Thx

Steven
tot3nkopf
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Post by tot3nkopf »

Check the syncrhonization of your remote media gateways.
esdee303

Post by esdee303 »

Thx for your answer
Our problem is partially resolved. We took a DECT phone, put it in service mode. Then we could determine that when the DECT switched to one particular IBS, the telephone conversation was interrupted with the "trying to reach correspondent". When the DECT phone connected to another antenna (by moving around), the telephone conversation re-established.
So a DECT phone can connect to an IBS station, although there is something wrong with the operation ? We still don't know what is wrong with the IBS station's operation, I will post my findings if I have more info on that.

Return to “PWT/DECT System”