Beginer who hope learn OXE basics

steph31570

Beginer who hope learn OXE basics

Post by steph31570 »

Hello, I am just hired in a company and my first mission will be to work on the integration of two remote sites which each have an oxe ipbx. I come from the network and do not know much about telephony. Can you advise me on resources to learn the basics and get to know OXE better because I don't know where to start?
thank you

Steve
frank
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: Beginer who hope learn OXE basics

Post by frank »

Hi Steve,
Welcome to the board.
If you never done voice, I would highly recommend to go to ALE Training.
This system is one of the most powerful on the market, but also probably THE most complicated..
The documentation is not the best since they change to a new system where all PDFs are mixed in together, but I would suggest to download and read the doc. You can find it on this website (search for system documentation forum). You'd need to find out what version you are using. Anything else, just play around.
Code Free Or Die
steph31570

Post by steph31570 »

thanks for your return, i try to visite https://www.al-enterprise.com/en/servic ... n-services, but i don't find any free ressource but since yesterday i found old but interesting documents on the basics.

Some in french because i am ;-)

426755131-OXE-Training-Complete-2011-ppt
ent_phones_iptouch-4038-4068-4039digital-oxenterprise_manual_0907_fr
Guide_Orange_Business_Talk_IP_Alcatel_Lucent_Enterprise
OXE VoixsurIP.pdf
frank

Post by frank »

Meilleure solution est de télécharger les docs en français a partir de ce site. mais je crois en fait qu elle ne sont dispo qu en anglais ici.
Code Free Or Die
David44

Post by David44 »

Hello Steph

We are in the same status since I will soon work in designing téléphonie architecture and I confess that I did not get skills in that domain.
I suggest you to move ahead together if you are ok and to share our progress 🙂
Nozomi

Post by Nozomi »

Hi Steph and David,
I am on the same situation, i wanted to ask if you have made any progress and what advice to give me (And I speak French in case there is only french resources). Thanks by advance

Return to “Beginner's questions about the (4400 / Enterprise) PHONE APPLICATION or OPERATING SYSTEM”