Entity Rollover timer question

Bryan77

Entity Rollover timer question

Post by Bryan77 »

I have OXE 13.3. I have a entity setup for incoming calls going to the front desk extension for 1st day routing then a hunt group 2nd day routing then a virtual with immediate forward to voicemail for general mailbox. I am trying to get the front phone to ring 3 times then go to the hunt for a duration of 10 rings if everyone is logged into the group and then going to the 3rd routing of general mail. I am looking for where to adjust these timers at, if I change it in trunk COS it times out and hangs up on me before completing the routing. When I increase it then it will never roll over from the 1st step. Does anyone know of another timer that can be changed to make this happen?

Thanks.
haroun

Re: Entity Rollover timer question

Post by haroun »

Hi
do not touch at the trunk cos without expert advices.
did try the overflow timer Under entity?

Help: Overflow Timerqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqkx
x xx
x CANCEL to close this window xx
x xx
x Enter an integer value xx
x xx
x Overflow Timer xx
x The time after which a call overflows to the overflow number, when the call xx
x on the entity has not been successful. xx
x The adjustment is made by number of units of 100ms. xx
x xx
mqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqjx

x Overflow Timer : 0 x
x ny Call Number : -------- x
x tralised Serv. + False x
x DAP Phone Book : -1
Bryan77

Post by Bryan77 »

I have tried the overflow timer and didn't see any change in its behavior. I seem to have it working now by using the trunk COS timer and public network COS.

Thanks.
Nazir

Post by Nazir »

I want to set secret identity on some users . It is activated but DOD is not dialing, please help me.

Return to “Entities”