Where are the call tickets?

CrisCrisss

Re: Where are the call tickets?

Post by CrisCrisss »

Hi!
I have a set of TAXA files that I need to somehow convert so that I can upload them to a Database.

Following this thread and others I understand the way to convert the files is (1) either using "accview" or (2) renaming the .dat into .z + unzip.
The problem is that I don't have the needed Software to run "accview" on the files and when trying to rename to .z or .zip + unzip, I always get an error.

Is there any way I can understand the meaning of the TAXA files?
This is what I have:
#TicketVersion,1,5,L,CalledNumber,6,35,L,ChargedNumber,36,65,L,ChargedUserName,66,85,L,ChargedCostCenter,86,95,L,...
My understanding is that 1 column is made up of groups of 4 items from above. For example:
- COLUMN 1: TicketVersion,1,5,L
- COLUMN 2: CalledNumber,6,35,L
- COLUMN 3: ChargedNumber,36,65,L
- COLUMN 4: ChargedUserName,66,85,L
meaning (as per the info I could find here and there) "Column name, initial position, end position, type of data (L, N, R... not sure about this).

Can you please help me convert this so that I can kind of automatically upload the data into a DB?

Many thanks!
Regards,
Cristina.
frank
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Post by frank »

Greetings Cristina,

You have the software 'accview' , this is included with the OXE.
Go to DHS3dyn/account , pic a .DAT file, and run "accview -tf your_dat_file" for example
Code Free Or Die
Sguitteye

Post by Sguitteye »

Hello
I have an OXE connected to an OT and I want to add a sip trunk with an Alcatel OXO, after the configurations I see that the extensions of the oxo are understood by the system as being OXE users so I can't communicate with the oxo.
that there is a track please I am blocked
Thank you

Return to “Application”