Abandoned Calls Timer

junoooni

Abandoned Calls Timer

Post by junoooni »

Hi Experts

Is there any possibility to manage CCS / Soft Panel manager to ignore the calls abandoned before 5 seconds? I have a CCD Setup where more than 80% of abandoned calls are the ones which are abandoned before 5 seconds and supervisor want to overlook those calls. Problem is, on Soft Panel Manager, they can see overall abandoned calls which gives a high number where actually abandoned calls are less than 20%

This is impacting their service level... I know in other systems we can set time for calls to be marked as abandoned but couldn't find it anywhere on CCD parameters
knightrider
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: Abandoned Calls Timer

Post by knightrider »

I think you need to use Calculated data and create a statistic which only includes calls abandoned after 5 seconds. So the formula will be something like:

(Calls Abandoned after 5-10secs) + (Calls Abandoned after 10-15secs) + (Calls Abandoned after 15-20secs).... etc..
junoooni

Post by junoooni »

Thanks knightrider, let me give it a try tomorrow
junoooni

Post by junoooni »

By the way, isn’t there any parameter where we can define which calls to conider as abandons?
knightrider

Post by knightrider »

Not that I am aware of, but there will be a breakdown of types as I mentioned. If I remember correctly, there will also be a statistic for calls Abandoned during Greeting guide. Make sue to add that one too if there is a Greeting guide on the pilot in question.

Return to “CCD / CCS / CCIVR”