Forwarding of unanswered calls to a Hunting Group with Automated Attendant

lsm

Forwarding of unanswered calls to a Hunting Group with Automated Attendant

Post by lsm »

Dear community,

I am facing a riddle regarding an OXO with release 030/065.002.

Initial situation:
Depending on the schedule, callers are connected to an Attendant Group.
Calls to extension 0 take them to an Automated Attendant menu. After dialling "1", the caller is transferred to a Hunting Group. In this HG there are currently two assigned telephones (#14 and #70).

Desired change:
If no one from the HG answers the call within a certain time, the caller should hear a message that all staff are busy and the advice to please write an email. After that, the call should be ended.

My approach:
I have set up a virtual terminal with a mailbox. The mailbox only plays the above message and then ends the call (no recording). Now I want to forward after X seconds via dynamic routing from the HG to this virtual terminal.

The problem:
Instead of the VT's mailbox, the AA menu answers again. The caller is in a loop, so to speak.

The question:
What do I have to do to redirect unanswered calls to a Hunting Group after X seconds so that the call is ended with an announcement afterwards?

Sketchy again:
Call -> Schedule transferred to Attendant Group -> Automated Attenendant menu -> Transfer to Hunting Group -> All phones in HG ring X seconds -> If no one answers, transfer to info announcement -> End call.

I look forward to your feedback.

Return to “Configuration”