Asterisk PJSIP and OXO Connect 0MC40.0/91a

Thy

Asterisk PJSIP and OXO Connect 0MC40.0/91a

Post by Thy »

Good morning all
I have a communication problem between an oxo Connect and an intercom which used asterisk pjsip system.
Communication is established correctly in the Intercom / Telephone direction but not in the Telephone / Interphone direction.
Below the wireshark trace from the intercom (I am not an administrator of the oxo and I did not manage to obtain logs from the administrator).
I hope to obtain information to guide the manufacturer of the intercom or the OXO administrator towards solving the problem.
Thank you all
Thierry

ReverseFlash

Re: Asterisk PJSIP and OXO Connect 0MC40.0/91a

Post by ReverseFlash »

Thy wrote: 01 Jul 2020 03:12 Good morning all
I have a communication problem between an oxo Connect and an intercom which used asterisk pjsip system.
Communication is established correctly in the Intercom / Telephone direction but not in the Telephone / Interphone direction.
Below the wireshark trace from the intercom (I am not an administrator of the oxo and I did not manage to obtain logs from the administrator).
I hope to obtain information to guide the manufacturer of the intercom or the OXO administrator towards solving the problem.
Thank you all
Thierry

Hi Bro!!! sorry i was looking for configuration in PJSIP, may be can you share with my?
THANX
ACFE OXE R12.X

Return to “H323 / IP / Pimphony”