Web chat and email agents

Ask your questions, regarding data or voice!
Adriankumar443

Web chat and email agents

Post by Adriankumar443 »

Hi Guys

Please if you help me in here.

We already have ccd on the version 11.2 and have voice agents.

We want to have multimedia contact center and have voice, email and chat agents.

Is it possible to upgrade the oxe to the latest release and have the ccd to provide the voice, email and chat agents for the multimedia contact center.

Or alternatively,

Use the CCD for the voice agents and install the Open Touch Customer Service for the Chat and Email Agents for the multimedia contact center.

Or that Open Touch Multimedia Services can provide the Multimedia contact with OXE on the latest release where the CCD will provide the voice agents and the OTMS will provide the chat and email agents in the multimedia contact center running in OTMS.

I will be most grateful for your advice.

Regards

Adrian.
fery_s

Re: Web chat and email agents

Post by fery_s »

as i see before in its documents , it is integrated with OTCSE and ccd and also omnirecorder .
Open Touch Customer Service is modular and one module is for voice and use sip and csta to connect oxe. but before everything thats better to get help from a registered alcatel partner in your country
Adriankumar443

Post by Adriankumar443 »

Thanks a lot Fery

Does this mean that we need to get OTCSE for the email and chat agents. I think we would use the CCD -Omnitouch Contact Cebter SE for the voice.
Adriankumar443

Post by Adriankumar443 »

Hi Fery

I have one more query. Can we have OTMS provide the email and chat agents for the contact center. Then we do not need to buy the OTCSE.

Thanks a lot for your assistance.
fery_s

Post by fery_s »

As i know, you neeed OTCSE as a part of OTMS and without that you can not order in actis.
Adriankumar443

Post by Adriankumar443 »

Thanks fery.

So the OTMS can not do the email and chat contact center agents without the OTCSE. The other way to look at it.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Return to “Pre-Sales”