Buffer overflow

This application replaces the OmniVista 4760
zetor2000

Buffer overflow

Post by zetor2000 »

Hi!
Recently we moved to R12, and we have a new 8770 with accounting.
Now i get some errors like: "ACCOUNTING: appli ACC_ETH feature incident 2 3" (information 275)
I looked after in incinfo, and it tells me this is a buffer overflow error, the capacity of the internal accounting buffer is exceeded.

I managed to the node i am using collects the tickets over ehternet, now it looks like it works, the scheduler has a daily job which ends a green tick.
The above incident occurs several times a day, and each appearance has 6 times, 10 minutes interval.

I read the 8770 installation / operations / etc. manual, double checked all the suggested options, looks everything is in order.

How can i get rid of the above errors?
(turning off the process in 8770 of the above error is nor an option :) )

alex

Re: Buffer overflow

Post by alex »

This incident is about real-time accounting buffer overflow. If you do not need real-time accouting just disable it in Applications\Accounting.
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

zetor2000

Post by zetor2000 »

But we do not have real-time accounting enabled.
The PBX just drop some error messages, that appears several hours, 6 times. It is strange.

vad
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Post by vad »

Do you check - real time tickets output disabled or you just remember that on-line ticketing not used?

Return to “OmniVista 8770”