H323 Trunking Alcatel OXE to Avaya IP Office

A H323 and SIP forum only !
sadim
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: H323 Trunking Alcatel OXE to Avaya IP Office

Post by sadim »

Yes, that information in the Setup Msg is normal.
rajansuruli15

Post by rajansuruli15 »

Hi everyone,

We made the connection between avaya to alcatel finally. Now i can call alcatel to avaya without any problems. After configuring the GD ip address in avaya, the call went through.

But now i have another issue. In oxe we have meet me conference license. its works fine inside the oxe. But if i try to join user from avaya it disconnects immediately. I tried to use speed dial numbers & extension forward to reach meet me conference, but no success.

And in oxe they don't have license for DISA also. They have analog Trunks, no ISDN.

Is there any way to make the Meet me conference without DISA in Alcatel to avaya.

Please share your valuable suggestions.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajan K.S
vad

Post by vad »

As I understand:
- you have at least one internal set in meet-me conference.
- from SECOND set - you call Avaya user and make a transfer to meet-me conference (where present at least one internal set). And you have problem?
- if you call another external set (not via H323) - you can add such user without problem?
rajansuruli15

Post by rajansuruli15 »

Hi vad,

Thanks for the replay.

I tried with one analog phone (number 282) in a meet me conference in oxe and from attended i called one of the Avaya phone (number 138) and transferred to conference. That Avaya phone was joined the conference.
After i dialed another Avaya phone (number 128) from attended. the i try to transfer to conference , the call get disconnect from the Avaya phone (number 128) immediately.

But the analog extension number 282 and the first Avaya phone 138 still in the conference.

I repeated the same steps with one of the IP phone instead of attended also. But both failed to add more than one avaya phones in conference.

Unfortunately the avaya pbx does't have any trunk lines. so i can't test via external.

Can you advise...

Regards,
Rajan K.S
vad

Post by vad »

System - item "Max Nb Trunks Conf.N "?
rajansuruli15

Post by rajansuruli15 »

hi vad,

previously "max nb Trunks Conf.N" option is configured as 1. After changing to 28, i can able to make conference with multiple parties.

Thanks for the support..

Cheers...

Regards,
Rajan K.S

Return to “H323 / Sip”