Evauser

Those are some home made documentations that people made.
If you wrote a documentation that you would like to see here, please contact the administrator of this site ! We would love to hear from you !
Krusty65
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Evauser

Post by Krusty65 »

Evauser

My document explaining how to create a login that allows end user to work on EVA 4645 without having to use the mtcl account.

This gives access to Eva_tool without anything else.

Hope it is useful
Evauser-unleashed.pdf
K.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around.
But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.
haroun

Re: Evauser

Post by haroun »

thank u :)
oldboy

Post by oldboy »

Does this work with Radius Authentication, without having to add it ??
"Be aware ask a stupid question without at least trying to find the answer first you may get a stupid answer....."
Krusty65

Post by Krusty65 »

oldboy wrote: 31 Mar 2022 17:05 Does this work with Radius Authentication, without having to add it ??
Don't believe so the OxE will need to know about the user in swinst so that the login can be specified from radius, I think.

K.
When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around.
But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.

Return to “"Home Made" documentations”