Installer for OV8770

This application replaces the OmniVista 4760
mbtsweisse

Installer for OV8770

Post by mbtsweisse »

Hello,
I'm still learning our OV8770 set up here and we had an issue where after the installation of a new antivirus the entire OV8770 Server went down. I still haven't been able to determine if something was broken by the antivirus or if the system just went down and it's a coincidence. I'm seeing LDAP and HTTP connection errors in error logs as I'm looking for a solution. And one solution that came to mind was to maybe get an installer file for the server and just uninstall the server and reinstall it. Or maybe even see if I can run a repair of the server?

Would I have any luck with this? Right now I still have some ability to interact with the actual phone system through telnet, but I'm not finding all the functionality I need to set up and customize our phones, and my ability to manage our phones has really taken a hit. Any help for a relative newbie to this system as well as advice on getting support or at least an installer would be incredibly appreciated. All of the documentation left by my predecessor is old and out of date, so I don't even have info on who we may have used to get our licensing and such for the system.
Konstantinos.E
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: Installer for OV8770

Post by Konstantinos.E »

Maybe a windows restore to a previus date before the installation of the antivirus ??
To install it from stratch will take you sometime ...
Alca_holic

Return to “OmniVista 8770”