Call forwarding

CHris_P

Call forwarding

Post by CHris_P »

Hello guys,

I have one more stupid question.

We have 8068 connected to Oxo Connect evolution. Everything works fine, except for call forwarding. If I set up call forwarding at the 8068, the call forwarding is displayed in the phone and in the OMC. But when I call the number, no matter externally or internally, it just keeps ringing. Call forwarding was set to "immediately", and the phone says "call forwarding accepted"

Any hints please ?

Thanks in advance,

Chris
CHris_P

Re: Call forwarding

Post by CHris_P »

In addition, call protection and any other forwarding related functions do not work, but are displayed as being active in der 8068 display.

Kind regards,

Chris
enio.eltz

Post by enio.eltz »

Hi CHris_P

Take a look at "Diversion Apply" check box in extension dynamic routing. It must be enabled for call forwarding works.

Best regards.
Enio Eltz Filho
ACFE OXE R12
ACFE OXO C R3
CHris_P

Post by CHris_P »

Hi Enio,

thanks, but that did not help.

What works :

I can pick up any call and forward it manually to any internal or external number.
I can call the voice mail which then asks for a mailbox number, and after a short pause, says "disabled". If I key in the mailbox numer, I can leave a message which is stored.

But I can´t forward calls to the voice mailbox, and I can´t forward calls automatically - which means I set call forwarding to "immediately", and give a target number.

Kind regards,

Chris
vad
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Post by vad »

CHris_P wrote: 13 May 2022 04:49 But I can´t forward calls to the voice mailbox, and I can´t forward calls automatically - which means I set call forwarding to "immediately", and give a target number.
You can't forward or you can't forward to user voice mailbox?
CHris_P

Post by CHris_P »

Hello vad,

both are not working. I can set it up in the phone or in the OMC, it is displayed on the phone and in OMC, but no calls are actually forwarded. Not internally to any of the numbers, not externally - just nothing happens. When I call such a phone wiht immediately forwarding enabled, it even shows the forwarding and the target in the display while ringing.

Kind regards,

Chris
CHris_P

Post by CHris_P »

Hello all,

may I bump this topic up ? I haven´t had too much time the last weeks, but still haven´t found a solution.

Any help how to debug the non working call forwarding is highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Chris
CHris_P

Post by CHris_P »

Hello all,

I have now upgraded the OxO Connect to 6.0 in hope it would fix my problem with call forwarding, but it did not.

Still I can set up forwarding on the phone, it shows the forwarding is enabled, but does not do anything when the phone is called.

Any ideas ?

Thanks,

Chris

Return to “Beginner's questions about the Common Hardware”