netadmin -m Error

hassansalem

netadmin -m Error

Post by hassansalem »

Thanks every body in advance ,
I'm installing oxe common hard ware with duplication feature , while the matstercopy twincpu is being running the power (Disconnected )failed , when the power back the pabx started normally with duplication ,I tried to run netadmin -m for both communication servers , one of them is ok and the other gives me the attached error , Could you please assist me to solve this problem ?
on the other hand ,I 'd like to add something , I already restored the database and ops from the CPU hard disk but the problem not solved .

Waiting your appreciated advise.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Krusty65
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: netadmin -m Error

Post by Krusty65 »

Did you reload the linux data (if you backed it up), from the error it looks like you have a corrupt file.

Other option would be to do a mastercopy again but just select the linux option.

K.
When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around.
But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.
alex

Post by alex »

Why not run "netadmin" from scratch? It would take around 60 seconds and do no harm to the system.
If you like to live dangerously then try "netadmin -m" option 17 "history of last actions" and make restore.
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.
hassansalem

Post by hassansalem »

Thanks all in advance ,
Mr. Krusty65 , I already did try to run mastercopy command for more than time and the result was the same error .
Mr.Alex , I did try to run netadmin -m option 17 as per your appreciated advise but not executed ,I remember that ,I selected the clean history option while I'm configuring the duplication .

Could you please assist me for second time to solve this problem?

waiting your appreciated fast response .
alex

Post by alex »

hassansalem wrote: I remember that ,I selected the clean history option while I'm configuring the duplication .
Next time you won't do that, won't you?
hassansalem wrote:Could you please assist me for second time to solve this problem?
waiting your appreciated fast response .
You have all information configured in the main CPU. Just check configuration there and configure it on the stand-by CPU.
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

Return to “Beginner's questions about the Common Hardware”