Last Year CDRs can not fully load into the 4760 Data Base

jrespana

Last Year CDRs can not fully load into the 4760 Data Base

Post by jrespana »

Hello, I have the following issue:

In the OXE accounting path (/usr4/account/) I have CDRs from 09-Dic-2009, when I execute the first full Synchronization, the 4760 only load on the database tickets from 17-Dic-2009. If I make a manual FTP to get all the CDRs from OXE to 4760 and put into the /4760/data/loader/..... for the specific node and delete the account.list from 4760 and the last TAX.....DAT from system directory, the 4760 shows the same issue.

Do You know a specific parameter for say a specific period of days to Load the CDRs into de database??

Thanks,

Juan Ramón
corwin
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Post by corwin »

only the last 2 Days of accounting data are inserted in 4760 DB,
you dont have to do FTP manually and try to mistify the 4760 control,

you should see the option on system directory

Select the path nmc > 4760_Server_Name > Servers > 4760_Server_Name > SyncLdapPbx, then click the Specific
there you find the number of day
paulr

Post by paulr »

By default, the omnivista keeps 31 days of data in the accounting database. Any data older is archived to daily files and kept for a period of 94 days from the current date (default which can be changed.)

I would suggest that you open the accounting application and see if you can restore files from the archives covering the period you need.

Paul R ACSE 4760
DavyMwaela

Post by DavyMwaela »

Hi,

Am also facing the same problem.My 4760 Rls4.2 is not able to retrieve accounting data of more than one week even after succeding to fully sychronization.
Any solution for the above?

Regards,
DavyMwaela
jrespana

Manage days to retrieve tickets

Post by jrespana »

I was found this procedure on 4760 help:

3.1 Limitation of Data Retrieved at First Synchronization
As of R4.2, it is possible to limit the ticket collection during the first synchronization. The manager can select the most recent tickets only. This limitation reduces the amount of data exchanged and the length of synchronization. By default the number of days is specified as 2 and is configurable.
To configure synchronization optimization:

Select the path nmc > 4760_Server_Name > Servers > SyncLdapPbx, then click the Specific

Select the Days of records retrieved during first synchronization attribute and enter the number of days for which the last records are collected.
This attribute is used only for the first synchronization of a PCX, i.e. when no accounting ticket or no VOIP ticket or no PTP ticket are recorded for the defined PCX.
This attribute is defined for all PCXs associated to the OmniVista 4760.
gvozikis

Post by gvozikis »

Usefull information but what can we do if we have already done a synchronization and then we want to retrieve older tickets than this attitude is defined?
gvozikis

Post by gvozikis »

Also I can see that this value must be between 1 and 30. If I want more? What can I do?
krzysioD

Post by krzysioD »

And i don't see such option :(

Now I see, use any LDAP manager and type 'by hand' :p
ov_99dni..PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
toshi

Post by toshi »

You can still ftp your tickets from OXE and put them to the 4760 loader directory. Delete Account.lis and clear the last polled ticket under system directory. Run a sync, all tickets should be merged within sybase.
Navnath

Post by Navnath »

first change the parameter from 2 to 31 days and delete last loaded file from Directory /system network/sub network /node under data collection and do the complete synchronization
Navnath Bankar
"Nothing Is Impossible, When You Believe It To Be Possible"

Return to “OmniVista 4760”