Random Agents IDLE with calls in queue

MartinB

Random Agents IDLE with calls in queue

Post by MartinB »

HI Guys

We recently acquired a new client with quite a big call center.
The guy who programs the call center is on leave and unavailable at the moment and I have an issue.

I can help myself with basic faultfinding on CCS but this is a bit beyond my knowledge as they use skill based routing and waiting rooms etc.

I have read all posts on IDLE agents on this forum but have not managed to pinpoint the fault
Random users will be on a call and when call ends they will go into IDLE and just stay on idle until the log off and back in

I have tried resetting the AFE processes with dhs3_init -R main_afe via CLI but it does not make a difference
Listag command shows me the agent not belonging to a Pilot - There is an arrow next to the agent in "HEAD" row...what does this indicate? (attachment)
I have compared all CCS settings of the users and they are all the same. SKills etc

I tried to Telnet into the SET numbers to read the incidents on the phone as incvisu does not supply me with relevant info but they are all softphones and for some reason it does not allow me to telnet into the softphone like normal IP phones on the network.

Is there any traces I can run to help me look for this fault?

I am suspecting it is a network issue where the agent for some reason loses connection to the CCS or PABX but not long enough for the softphone to lose total connectivity to give an incident on incvisu.

Recently in lockdown they redid the complete network with firewalls etc
This issue was not present before the network changes.

The users experiencing the problem is on a remote shelf. The calls come in on that remote shelf via a PRI gateway. I see no errors on the PRI and no incidents.

There was massive broadcasting issue to 1 of the IP cards on the main site but Networks now resolved that issue. I hoped that would alleviate the problem but it did not.

Running R12.0 (M1.403.19)

Any help will be greatly appreciated

regards
Martin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MartinB

Re: Random Agents IDLE with calls in queue

Post by MartinB »

From what I have figured out now...it seems the Pilot will only appear in the Pilot column if the agent is active with a call from that pilot thus if it shows FREE in Listag it plainly just means IDLE.

In TC2343 I see a rule must be set up to Fix this issue. It is just strange that client never complained about this before the network was replaced....
MartinB

Post by MartinB »

The idle rule has been set up but agents still in idle.

START

APPLY
RULE_ISM CHARACTERISTICS_LIST,
RULE_IDLE_TIME
END

Upgraded the PABX to M1.403.26 but I still sit with same problem.
alexeik

Post by alexeik »

As they use ACR, do the free agents have the right skill for the waiting call? i would have a look in the debugger in script editor.
MartinB

Post by MartinB »

HI ALexeik

Yes they all have the same skills. I have compared them.

Okay I will look in the debugger thank you
sadim
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Post by sadim »

Hy,

How many agents has the skills needed for those calls?
What are the total number of agents with skills?

BRegards
MartinB

Post by MartinB »

Hi Sadim

We have managed to resolve the issue. Deleted all skills and recreated them and added them to the agents needed.
I suspect there might have been a config error somewhere.

thank you for the assitance

Return to “CCD / CCS / CCIVR”