External call block

ayenshaw

External call block

Post by ayenshaw »

Hi, I use the OXO Connect Management Console for our Alcatel system. I wish to block one single phone number from calling into one of our main campus DID numbers. That main DID number hits extension 200. I have read through all of the existing topics of my question and I see many menu items and settings that I don't see in my console. Any assistance on this issue would be greatly appreciated.
sofi1103

Re: External call block

Post by sofi1103 »

Hi i need to do this configuration and i dont know how , can you help me? Thanks
Demonslayer4000

Re: External call block

Post by Demonslayer4000 »

This can be managed using selective diversion on the user I would recommend checking the OMC help files for selective diversion as it can be a little tricky, depending what you want the caller to experience I would setup a virtual terminal with answer only mailbox that plays 1 second of silence and forward it to voicemail then setup selective diversion on the main extension receiving the calls and point the caller's number to the virtual extension. This means when the caller dials into the system they will hear 1 second of silence and the call will be released.

I hope this helps
OXO ACSE | OXO Trainer
Omniswitch ACFE
OXE ACSE

Return to “Configuration”