guest mode & FCS IVR issue

Lee0125

guest mode & FCS IVR issue

Post by Lee0125 »

Hi
The client uses OXE and FCS systems. I have set up the guest mode, where 7xxxx represents the room number and 5xxxx represents the guest number.
Additionally, to facilitate room changes, I have set up a static multi-configuration managed by room, linking each room number with its corresponding
guest number. For example, room number 71000 is linked to guest number 51000.

I see the issue. FCS PMS & IVR, and the front desk Opera system are all based on the 7xxxx room number format and do not recognize the 5xxxx guest
number encoding, it can lead to confusion. When the administrative staff dials a room number in the 7xxxx format and there is no answer, it is forwarded
to the FCS IVR system, which may result in unrecognized statements

OXE and FCS IVR are connected using a 4620 type link. When there is no answer for a room number in the 7xxxx format, it is forwarded to the FCS IVR system
, and the corresponding guest number in the 5xxxx format is transmitted. For example, if you dial the room number 71000 and there is no answer, it will forward
the call in the A65xxxx format to the FCS IVR system.

Is it possible to forward the room number to FCS IVR when there is no answer, instead of the guest number?
frank
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: guest mode & FCS IVR issue

Post by frank »

Did you try the associated set of 7xxxx?
Code Free Or Die
Lee0125

Re: guest mode & FCS IVR issue

Post by Lee0125 »

Good idea~thank you ! I will try it
The current configuration is : Phone Facilities Categories/Default Overflow Adressee + Voice Mail

Return to “Hotel / Hospital”